What a 5 years, all the best to everyone and Thankyou ❤️
GCSE Statistics Paper 2. Revision sessions on Monday 17th June from 8:45 until 11:00
in MG05 & MG06 for Foundation tier students, and MU50 & MU51 for Higher tier students.
Last minute revision available from 8:00 on Tuesday 18th June ahead of the exam in MU50 & MU51.
Further Pure Mathematics. Revision sessions on Monday 17th June from 11:00 until 12:00
in MU51, and Tuesday 18th June from 10:00 until 12:00 in MU51. Last minute revision
available from 8:00 on Thursday 20th June ahead of the exam in MU51.
Audenshaw School recognises that the successful development of its students depends on an effective partnership of school, students and parents/carers. All three parties share responsibility for the development and achievement of each student. Together, we commit ourselves to the following:
The School will:
- Provide a learning environment that is stimulating, safe and caring
- Treat everyone with respect
- Ensure that each student has the opportunities, support and guidance to achieve his/her full potential
- Report regularly on each student’s progress
- Expect high standards, set clear rules, promote mutual respect and develop a sense of responsibility
- Keep parents/carers informed about school matters, be welcoming to enquiries and responsive to concerns
- Record and reward good progress and performance
- Offer extra-curricular activities that will develop broader skills to prepare for life and the world of work.
As Parent/Carer, you will:
- Act as a positive role model for my child
- Make sure my/our child attends school in correct uniform (adheres to the dress code for sixth form students), arrives on time and is properly equipped for school
- Encourage my/our child to work hard, to support my/our child in homework
- Attend consultation evenings and discussions about my/our child’s progress
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines
- Allow my/our child to attend off-site visit
- Agree to the detention policy of the school
- Make sure that time is not taken out of school unless it is urgent
- Encourage my/our child to participate in the extra-curricular opportunities offered by the school.
As a Student, you will:
- Be an ambassador for Audenshaw School
- Work hard in class and at home, so that I can achieve my full potential
- Treat others as I would wish to be treated
- Put the needs of others before my own
- Be proud of my school
- Attend the school in correct uniform, be on time and be properly equipped
- Abide by the school rules, behave responsibly and be polite to others in the school and the wider community
- Understand that any poor behaviour, whilst wearing school uniform, will be dealt with as if the incident occurred at school
- Take part in extra-curricular activities organised by the school
- Care for the environment – in and out of school
- Complete homework on time
- Attend detentions
- Be someone others can be proud of.